Pages

26 April, 2011

Low Gear

As you probably noticed, my photography style has changed. This is because I have changed my gear. First of all was not my choice - but had to. Second, the camera I use now is a compact type, Canon SX30IS. Since it has an enormous zoom range I prefer use overseas. But it is limiting my artistic side due to the minimum distance of focus situated at almost 2 meters in front of the lens – lens extended at full zoom. Then it has a limited aperture range and shutter speed. Hence, my photographic style shifted to street photography. Hope to get my hands on a good quality close-up lens in order to capture some macro at full zoom range.
Thank you.
SEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

About me...

My photo
It's not that I'm here: It's that I'm not there! SEN.

Look who's talking...

Sneak peak...

Unique visitors:

free counter