Pages

14 September, 2010

13th SEPTEMBER

First day of school.
After a stressful week - at least for us, as parents, first day passes quickly.
Lots of parents with them children, grand-parents with tears in the eyes. Teachers, some guests. Few words at the opening. Then the class, the fever. Tears again. And that's it! In less than three hours everything is finish.
Some photos during the day!

firsd-day-at-school-1
My son, Daniel, first day at school.

nunchak-fight
Priest giving blessing for the participants. Or nunchak fight?

crowd
Big crowd at the opening ceremony.

parents-marking-teritory
In class, parents buzzing around they're children.

zoo-alike
Doesn't feel like a zoo?

sadness
Some give water to mice.

cinema-star
No stress here, Dad!

big-man
My son grow up!

flowers
Lovely flowers.
By SEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

About me...

My photo
It's not that I'm here: It's that I'm not there! SEN.

Look who's talking...

Sneak peak...

Unique visitors:

free counter