Pages

12 September, 2010

New Post.

Hi! everybody!

It's been a long time since I've posted something here, considering that I am in vacation from 15 July! Well, Mea culpa! Yours too since I've got no feedback on my work. I love critics! So, "Giv'em Hell, Malone!"

Right!
In passed time I've been busy traveling. In the country; in Bulgaria; in Palma de Mallorca. All these with my family. You can bet i took a lot of pictures:actually, 25 Gb worth of it!!
So, now I have to sort and edit some...
Goodies to come for those who wait. Actually I'm lazy!
That's it!
By!
:)


This is edit (in CS4 Fractalius filter) of a macro shot - pepper seed.
By SEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

About me...

My photo
It's not that I'm here: It's that I'm not there! SEN.

Look who's talking...

Sneak peak...

Unique visitors:

free counter