Pages

24 January, 2009

Fotografia / Photography

Imi place sa fotografiez. Din pacate fac ce pot cand pot. In cele ce urmeaza am sa va prezint cateva mostre din portofoliul meu.
I like photography! Unfortunately, I'm doing that when I can. In the next post I'll show you some of my "work".


Serendipity.



...



Refueling.


Silance of the storm.



...



Frozen.



Six.



Pass the salt, please!



...





Home alone.



Near miss.



Dragonball.



Storm.




Well, yes!


...heavenly...



Clouds are my mountains!



Any guess?



... take me home!



Connecting People?



Pe curand! / See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

About me...

My photo
It's not that I'm here: It's that I'm not there! SEN.

Look who's talking...

Sneak peak...

Unique visitors:

free counter